- Interact with corporate executives with decision making authority.
- Strengthen your economic power base by doing business with Chamber members.
- Collectively interact as a Chamber body, making decisions and establishing policies which will affect and enhance your business and community.
- Learn about procurement opportunities with the city, county, state, and federal government.
- Obtain referrals for business loans, marketing plans, technical assistance, employment opportunities and relocation information.
- Network with other business owners through membership receptions.
- Learn how to become certified with various agencies and how to make a successful bid.
- Receive recognition of your company’s achievement at Chamber events and in the media.
- Have your business featured in the Chamber’s newsletter.
- Become aware of events around the community through the Chamber’s monthly Calendar of Events.
- Reach a whole new constituency of minority entrepreneurs.
- Promote your business by being listed in the Membership Directory and Business Guide which is circulated to over 2,000 consumers locally and nationally.
- Participate in Economic Development Seminars, Trade Missions, and other related ventures.
- Build your community involvement through joining Chamber committees.
- Participate in international trade opportunities.
- Receive invitations to Chamber banquets, luncheons, power breakfasts, golf tournament, corporate business leaders luncheons, matchmaking and many more events.
- Obtain scholarships to various conferences and expositions.
|One time administrative fee||$15|
|Small company (1-9 employees)||$275|
|Large company (10+ employees)||$375|
|Golden Trustee Membership||$3,000|
|Circle of Friends||$5,000|
YPN Individual Membership (No Administrative Fee) $100
Your membership in the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce has many privileges! Not only are you invited to all Chamber special events and membership meetings, but the Chamber is a great way for you to get involved in your community. As a new member, you will receive both leadership advantages and membership advantages:
- An opportunity to enhance managerial and business skills
- An opportunity to increase your business sales
- An opportunity to express and make your ideas work for the business community
- An opportunity to participate in the Small Business Needs Analysis to shape the Chamber’s future
- Membership Plaque
- Discounts from Participating Chamber Members
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Monthly Calendar of Events
- Referrals for Information
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounted Admission to Seminars
- Free Membership Directory
- Discounted Advertising in Newsletter